Enterprise Sales Manager (UK)
We are looking for experienced Enterprise Software sales professionals with a proven and demonstrable track record as a persistent over-achiever in enterprise and channel sales. Experience in HR software solutions would be a definite advantage.
Experience of sophisticated application value based selling, creating, managing and delivering sales opportunities in excess of 6-figures in annual value and 7-figures in total contract values. Relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor, with a successful history of net direct new business sales and/or working closely with partners to deliver consistently against targets.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise sales experience.
- Excited to join a leader in the AI software industry.
- Demonstrative success in driving new business revenue and forming partner relationships.
- Proven record of consistent overachievement of sales goals.
- Highly skilled in managing complex sales cycles.
- Ability to manage multiple decision makers.
- Ability to oversee partnership/alliances enablement/management.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through Salesforce.
- Able to thrive in intense high energy environment.
- Familiarity with knowledge management or customer support software would be advantageous.
Here at Transversal we believe our employees are our greatest asset. A fully inclusive range of benefits along with fabulous product offerings means that our employees are committed, driven and they ultimately benefit from a successful and rewarding career. Needless to say, training and development is high on our agenda.
Work life balance is very important to us so we have a range of holiday benefits, including the ability to buy, sell or roll holiday over and above the starting allowance. Our range of family friendly benefits include flexible working, childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity and paternity packages as well as company funded events for employees and families alike.
The all-important financials are taken care of with competitive salaries, income protection, pension contributions, cycle to work scheme and discount on train travel. Depending upon how awesome you are, you may also qualify for attractive bonus/commission plans and even stock options.
All awesome people need feeding and we take care of this by supplying a wide range of breakfast goods, fruit, teas and coffees, soft drinks, jams and spreads; not to mention Pizza Tuesday ……..