You will support the Head of Marketing with creating new-business lead generation through a variety of on- and offline marketing campaigns.
You will also help amplify the Transversal brand through a range of awareness initiatives. This is a broad, all-encompassing Marketing role that has touchpoints across the marketing mix. You will be involved in a range of campaigns, taking full ownership of some activities, while collaborating in a team on other activities. You will be hands-on, completely focused on driving new business leads and will need a confident, professional and discreet approach at all times.
You will be managing proven processes and marketing activities while encouraged to bring new ideas and initiatives to the marketing operation. The department has a strong work ethic, with some fun thrown in.
- Coordinate digital campaigns through our marketing automation tool Act-On.
- Manage the reporting and performance metrics of digital campaigns.
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns.
- Create and manage content for social media campaigns.
- Help coordinate external lead-generation events.
- Help coordinate webinars.
- Help coordinate the PR and awards programmes.
- Help coordinate internal communications programme including a regular newsletter and annual staff event.
- Some marketing department administration.
What we offer
Here at Transversal we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We offer a fully inclusive range of benefits along with fabulous product offerings meaning that our employees are committed, driven and they ultimately benefit from a successful and rewarding career. Needless to say, training and development is high on our agenda.
Work life balance is very important to us so we have a range of holiday benefits, including the ability to buy, sell or roll holiday over and above the starting allowance. Our range of family friendly benefits include flexible working, childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity and paternity packages as well as company funded events for employees and families alike.
The all-important financials are taken care of with competitive salaries, income protection, pension contributions, cycle to work scheme and discount on train travel. Depending upon how awesome you are, you may also qualify for attractive bonus/commission plans and even stock options.
All awesome people need feeding and we take care of this by supplying a wide range of breakfast goods, fruit, teas, coffees, soft drinks, jams and spreads; not to mention Pizza Tuesday ……..
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of two years in a digital marketing role within a technology company.
- Experience of Drupal, Act-On and Salesforce an advantage.
- Very strong organizational skills and high-level attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.