Content & Data Analyst
As a Content and Data Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to process regular statistics reports, compile client reviews and produce ad-hoc reports. You will work with other members of the Client Services team to credit/modify bespoke reports for clients and update the accompanying documentation. You may also be required to assist with other Technical Support tasks.
- Ensure that client reviews are performed to agreed deadlines.
- Review client’s data and content.
- Assist with search optimisation.
- Review of content for knowledge gaps.
- Regular statistics reporting for a range of clients.
- Ad-hoc report requests
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Excel Skills.
- Clear written English.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Experience of creating reports