Front-end Web Developer (Node.js/React/Express/GraphQL)
- Experience with components - we're big React fans
- Experience with Webpack, Express, and Babel
- Modern styling techniques, such as JSS, Styled Components, CSS modules
- Modern testing techniques, such as Jest and Enzyme.
- Previous work in an agile environment (scrums, code reviews)
- Knowledge and experience of the Apollo GraphQL framework and ecosystem
- Terminal friendliness (we're a Linux shop). That includes Git and Docker.
Skills & Experience
Here at Transversal we believe our employees are our greatest asset. A fully inclusive range of benefits along with fabulous product offerings means that our employees are committed, driven and they ultimately benefit from a successful and rewarding career. Needless to say, training and development is high on our agenda.
Work life balance is very important to us so we have a range of holiday benefits, including the ability to buy, sell or roll holiday over and above the starting allowance. Our range of family friendly benefits include flexible working, childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity and paternity packages as well as company funded events for employees and families alike.
The all-important financials are taken care of with competitive salaries, income protection, pension contributions, cycle to work scheme and discount on train travel. Depending upon how awesome you are, you may also qualify for attractive bonus/commission plans and even stock options.
All awesome people need feeding and we take care of this by supplying a wide range of breakfast goods, fruit, teas and coffees, soft drinks, jams and spreads; not to mention monthly Pizza Tuesday ……..