At Transversal our mission is to connect people to knowledge. We provide intuitive, cognitive knowledge solutions – minimising the effort required for people to find, consume and share what they know.
Reporting to: Head of Professional Services
As a Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to process, review and analyse statistics, compile client reviews and produce ad-hoc reports. You will work with various internal teams to garner insight attained from implementation data, for clients, and update the accompanying documentation.
- Proactively review client’s data and content in support of CSM activity.
- Support customer activity through statistical analysis of implementations.
- Help to provide insight to the business regarding the digital behaviours of users.
- Review of content for knowledge gaps and areas for search optimisation.
- Regular reporting for a range of stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc report requests.
- Keep all existing documentation relevant.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Excel Skills.
- Clear written English.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies, including HTML.
- Experience of creating reports.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, with an eager and proactive approach
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as and when required
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with Tableau.