Front-end Web Developer (React - Node.js - GraphQL)
You will be working on a greenfield React application, contributing modern techniques and ideas for improving the architecture, design and functionality of the interface.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with component frameworks or libraries - we're big React fans
- Experience with Webpack and Babel
- Competency with server-side frameworks such as Express
- Modern styling techniques, such as JSS, Styled Components, CSS modules
- Modern testing techniques, such as Jest and React Testing Library
- Previous work in an agile environment (scrums, code reviews)
- Knowledge and experience of the Apollo GraphQL framework and ecosystem
- Terminal friendliness (we're a Linux shop). That includes Git and Docker
Here at Verint | Transversal we believe our employees are our greatest asset. A fully inclusive range of benefits along with fabulous product offerings means that our employees are committed, driven and they ultimately benefit from a successful and rewarding career. Needless to say, training and development is high on our agenda.
Work life balance is very important to us, you have 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus extra time at Christmas. You can also take up to 5 days unpaid leave each year or rollover 5 days holiday. Our range of family friendly benefits include flexible working, enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
The all-important financials are taken care of with competitive salaries, fully subsidised health and dental insurance, income protection, enhanced pension contributions up to 8% employee and employer 10% contribution, generous sick leave scheme, life insurance (4 x times your salary), cycle to work scheme and discount on train travel. You will also have access to an employee discount portal, providing perks and discounts for retailers, products and much more!
All awesome people need feeding and we take care of this by supplying a wide range of breakfast goods, fruit, teas and coffees, soft drinks, not to mention monthly Pizza Tuesday.
We really want to see what you can do so, if you can, please include examples of your current work and/or projects along with your application.