Skip to main content

Top five reasons why the insurance sector needs knowledge

Omnichannel customers expect consistent information, everywhere

Today’s omnichannel customers expect organizations to provide consistent access to information across all channels and devices, and a consumer driven, 'switching economy' makes the insurance industry one of the most competitive product and service sectors across the globe.

However, a recent worldwide Capgemini survey discovered that only 30% of insurance customers report a positive ‘insurance customer experience’, leaving 70% of customers still at risk of switching carriers.

Transversal's Prescience™ platform offers a solution to this phenomenon by increasing loyalty through exceptional customer experience.

In this short infographic, we've rounded up the top five reasons why the insurance sector needs knowledge, citing research from Gartner, Ernst & Young, Accenture and Wipro.

A comprehensive knowledge solution can offer the protection your company needs from unexpected increases in inbound enquiries and serve your customers the answers they want and the experience they expect.

Download the infographic and we'll occasionally send you information on upcoming events, careers and general company news.
Don't worry, we won't share your details with anyone else. View our privacy policy here.